Having a natural disaster at your premises such as a fire can cause catastrophic damage to your business. With proper fire safety measures in place you can help prevent fire damage occurring. Selecting the right fire alarm system is an important part of maintaining safe premises.
Below we list how to select the best fire system for your business.
1. Research Fire & Smoke Detector System Types
Don’t purchase smoke or fire detectors without professional advice first. If you want to feel confident that your employees, visitors and property will be protected in the event of a fire, we recommend that you consider replacing your existing alarms with a modern, reliable fire alarm system from the experts at 1st ACE Security.
– Air Sampling Detectors – Detect smoke in areas where sensitive smoke detection is needed.
– Heat Sensors – Detects increase in thermal heat from fire.
– Sprinklers – Extreme heat activated to control fire.
– Smoke Detectors – First alert for maximum fire safety.
2. Evaluate The Specific Needs Of Your Business
As the owner of a commercial property, it is not only your responsibility to minimise disruption by employing security guards. You are also responsible for ensuring that you have a fire safety provision in place which will effectively protect your visitors should a fire occur. Consider the following questions when thinking about fire safety systems.
– Where Should Detectors Be Installed Within The Premises? It is best practice to install detectors on each floor of your business. You also need to consider high risk areas such as kitchens and rooms with appliances or fireplaces. These areas could need additional fire safety support systems.
– What Is My Budget? Choose 1st ACE Security for fire alarms in South London, and you can rest assured that you are investing in a quality system which won’t let you down. Without compromising security consider a safe budget to work with.
– What Equipment Features Do I Need? We can supply systems to match a wide range of requirements, and have completed installations at properties throughout the local area for a variety of clients. If you want to feel confident that your employees, visitors and property will be protected in the event of a fire, we recommend that you consider replacing your existing alarms with a modern, reliable fire alarm system from the experts at 1st ACE Security.
Whatever you are looking for from fire alarms in South East London, 1st ACE Security can supply it. Our team will carry out a quick installation of your chosen smoke and fire alarms with minimal disruption to your business, enabling you to enjoy a fire alarm system that you can rely on in a few simple steps. Continued maintenance of your system will ensure it stays in excellent condition. If you would like regular maintenance of your systems or a system installed then give 1st Ace Security a call on 020 8290 5050.